Acceptance of Terms Through Use
Actura Australia grants you a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the Actura Online Store. Further, we grant you a limited, nonexclusive and revocable right to create a hyperlink to the Actura Online Store, provided your link does not portray Actura, its affiliates, the Actura suppliers, or their respective goods or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner
You agree that we may communicate with you electronically by way of e-mail or by posting notices on the Web Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Conditions and Restrictions of Use
You agree that you will not:
• Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Actura officer, director, employee or representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted on or through the Website;
• Infiltrate or otherwise seek to gain unauthorized access to, or compromise the integrity of, the Website;
• Harvest, collect or store information about the users of this Website or the User Content posted by others on this Website or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Website;
• Use any automated procedure to gather information or data from the Website by means of what is commonly called a “bot” or otherwise;
• Interfere with or disrupt the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Website, or breach or attempt to breach the security of software, networks, servers, data, computers or other hardware relating to the Website (or that of any third party that is hosting or interfacing with any part of the Website);
• Create any frames at any other Websites pertaining to or using any of the information provided through the Website, or promote bonus items, giveaways, random drawings, contests or prizes on the Website; or
• Duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit the Website or its contents for commercial purposes.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
Limitation Of Liability
Your use of this Website is at your own risk and none of the parties involved in creating, producing, delivering or operating this Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind which may arise from;
• Through the access to, use of, or browsing of this Website
• Through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Website.